WSET LEVEL 2 AWARD IN WINES AND SPIRITS
This is a two day class, held from 10am-6pm daily. Students must register in advance for the course. Registration closes approximately 3 weeks prior to the course start date.
The Level 2 course provides a core intermediate foundation of wine and spirit knowledge, covering major grape varieties, prominent regions, labeling terminology, as well as an overview of the production and major categories of spirits. Students will learn how to accurately describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting® (SAT).
- All examination fees and study materials are included
- Students will taste a minimum of 30 wines/spirits
- This level requires outside study time and preparation prior to attending class. We recommend registering as early as possible to allow yourself the most time to prepare before the class and exam. Your materials will be shipped the next business day after registration.
- Students must be of legal drinking age to participate in any alcohol tastings, however it is not a barrier to successfully completing the course
- Successful candidates will receive a WSET certificate of completion and lapel pin
Students must be of legal drinking age to sample any wines, however this is not a barrier to successfully completing the course.
The WSET Level 1 course, or an equivalent level of knowledge, is recommended prior to completing the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits.
Please view the WSET Level 2 Specification for addition information regarding the Level 2 course.
October 12-13 Class - Please register by September 29
December 14-15 Class - Please register by December 1